Optimize your ability to make desicions
Katarina Gospiv gives more tips about how to make good desicions:
– Aim to have control of your feelings.
Try to train on becoming better at handling your feelings so that you get more control over your impulses.
– Try to take care of yourself. Make sure you take care of your basic needs; eat well, sleep enough, go to the gym.
-Think about doing things that are good for you in the long run. Try to resist doing things that feel good in the short run but that are bad for you in the long run..
– Rest your brain a while. and go back after a whille and continue with whatever you were doing.
– Listen to your inner voice. Don´t just do what other people do, think about what is good for you.
– Balance between yourself and the group.
Try to think and act so that iit is good both for you and the group.
– Be brave. It is common to avoid things that you that you dont feel safe with, expose yourself to your fears.
Cognitive Behavior Psychologist Monica Emanell